Education Article for your Kids and make understanding for best school

Powered by Blogger.

Carnival of Mathematics #56

It's up at Reasonable Deviations. But much of it is above my head. The entries that looked interesting to me were:
  • Rick Regan on decimal (base ten) numbers like 999 having binary representations that end in 111.
  • Math Alive (Look at the lecture notes for pdfs.)
  • Computer Science Unplugged (I downloaded a 111 page pdf of what look like great activities for young kids.)
  • I'm not fond of war studies, but the German Tank problem was a very interesting application of statistics, which I'm likely to use in my stat classes.
  • Not part of the carnival, but up at the top of the blog, was the previous post title, on a binary marble adding machine, made out of wood.
(It seemed the polite thing to do was to leave out the links, so you'd go visit RD to see these, and give them more traffic.)

If binary numbers are considered a part of computer science, then 60% of what I could really follow was the computer science material. Hmm...

Share :

Facebook Twitter Google+
0 Komentar untuk "Carnival of Mathematics #56"

Back To Top