Education Article for your Kids and make understanding for best school

Powered by Blogger.

Challenge: Write a Kids' Poem about Math

Back in September, Sean Nash wrote a post, over at his nashworld blog, about reading a book of Mother Goose to his 2-year-old daughter and not reading this one:
She's recognizing words, maybe he's lucky she let him skip it. I wonder what the rule of three was back then.

Reading the comments, including one from a dad who's encouraging his daughter to write science poems, got me thinking about what more we could do. So...

Here's the challenge: Write a little kids� poem that�s as catchy as that nasty bit quoted above, and that tells of the beauty of math, or, that mentions math and challenge, both in a positive way.

If you start working on this, please let me know, even if you don't come up with something you like. I know I need to let this thought percolate for a while before I'll be able to come up with anything.


Share :

Facebook Twitter Google+
0 Komentar untuk "Challenge: Write a Kids' Poem about Math"

Back To Top