Education Article for your Kids and make understanding for best school

Powered by Blogger.

Math Poetry Wiki!

My poetry challenge got more comments than any previous post on this blog. And the poems people wrote are quite delightful - much too delightful to be buried in the comments. So I set up a wiki. I've gotten permission to repost their work from a few of the authors, but not all. Please let me know if you'd rather not have your work posted there, and I can just put a link instead.

I'd love to have one poem show up on the home page, in some rotation. Does anyone know of a way to make that happen?

It took me until today to respond to my own challenge. Here's what I came up with:

The Pleasure of Struggling

I can�t get this.
It doesn�t make sense.
What are they talking about?

I will never get this.
It�s crazy.

Wait�

Hmm�

Ah!
If I put this with this�

No�
Hmm�

Oh my!
Look at that!
How cool!

May I have another, please?


On re-reading this, I see it doesn't have to be about math. But it is. ;^)

Your turn! Write a poem, and add it to the Math Poetry Wiki.

Share :

Facebook Twitter Google+
0 Komentar untuk "Math Poetry Wiki!"

Back To Top