Education Article for your Kids and make understanding for best school

Powered by Blogger.

Expanding Your Horizons and Scratch

Expanding Your Horizons is a once a year conference for middle school girls, held at colleges across the country. It happened today at Contra Costa College, and I taught a workshop on using Scratch.

I've been a computer programmer in the past, so it wasn't hard to pick up enough to get started. Scratch is a free programming environment in which you use scripts to control characters called sprites. You can add sound effects and movement, and make cartoons, stories, or games.

I think the girls had fun. I promised to post on my blog so they could ask me questions here.  Any questions?

Share :

Facebook Twitter Google+
0 Komentar untuk "Expanding Your Horizons and Scratch"

Back To Top