Education Article for your Kids and make understanding for best school

Powered by Blogger.

Self-Publishing

I'm still hoping to find a publisher for my book. If I don't find one, I've been planning to go with Lulu. Until just now, I hadn't been clear on the cost. I really want some color photos in the book, but here's what Lulu says:
The cost of color books is significantly more than black and white books. When you select the color printing ("Full color pages") option in the publishing wizard, the cost is $0.20 for every page in the book, not just the pages with color.
So a 200 page book would be $40. Nope, I don't think so. That means either Lulu is out, or the color photos are out. (Black and white seems to be 2 cents a page, plus $4.50 for binding. Less than $10 for the book's direct printing costs. But it would be so bland...)

Any recommendations?


[Edited:]
Check my previous post about the content of Playing With Math: Stories from Math Circles, Homeschoolers, and the Internet. Over twenty authors have contributed, and it's looking good.

The recommendations so far  are really helpful, and remind me that I have one more question: Do any of these places use recycled paper?

Share :

Facebook Twitter Google+
0 Komentar untuk "Self-Publishing"

Back To Top