Education Article for your Kids and make understanding for best school

Powered by Blogger.

Ahh... The Purposes of Our Schools

It is good to see someone speaking out against the ugly recent portrayals of teachers as somehow the problem of our schools. I'm not sure when I subscribed to the Journal of Educational Controversy blog, but I've enjoyed a number of their posts. When I went to their website, I found this interesting math education article before I found the blog I've been reading.

William Ayers is a professor of education at the University of Illinois. He's also the radical friend the right tried to use against Obama. Obama unfortunately felt he had to distance himself from this passionate, well-spoken man.

I've been gathering links to good pieces reviewing Waiting for Superman. I'll post those after I've seen it.

Share :

Facebook Twitter Google+
0 Komentar untuk "Ahh... The Purposes of Our Schools"

Back To Top