Education Article for your Kids and make understanding for best school

Powered by Blogger.

Questions for SBG Advocates and Practitioners

My main question is how many students you have, but I'd also like to know what grade level you teach, and what courses.

I teach community college math. This semester I'm teaching 3 sections of beginning algebra. I started with over 40 students in each section.

I'm asking because I can't imagine using some of the systems I've seen described, when I have this many students. But even if you only have 25 students, I know high school teachers usually teach 5 or more classes, and that would be about the same number of students I have.

I'm adjusting my systems as the term progresses, and I'll report soon on what I'm doing. I don't think I'll know until the end of the semester how well it's working, though.

Share :

Facebook Twitter Google+
0 Komentar untuk "Questions for SBG Advocates and Practitioners"

Back To Top