Education Article for your Kids and make understanding for best school

Powered by Blogger.

Math Teachers at Play #5, and ...

Yesterday and today I attended the Great Circles workshop being hosted by the Mathematical Sciences Research Institute in Berkeley. It was marvelous! I'll write up my thoughts about it as soon as I can. (I hope to include links to lots of exciting sites, mention some research on gender issues in math, and mention some books I discovered while there.)

Today marks the 5th Math Teachers at Play blog carnival, posted at Let's Play Math! I didn't submit anything this time, but Denise included my Students Learning Through Teaching post. I guess she must have liked it. Personally, it feels too experimental for me to want to promote it yet. Will it help my students? I'm not sure. What do you think?

Share :

Facebook Twitter Google+
0 Komentar untuk "Math Teachers at Play #5, and ..."

Back To Top