Education Article for your Kids and make understanding for best school

Powered by Blogger.

Math Teachers at Play #6 and Numbers

Math Teachers at Play #6 is up! Over at I Want to Teach Forever.

And here's a conversation I had with my son (6yo) a few minutes ago, right after he woke up:

Me: I'm up to 500 (hits on my blog). I guess now I'll be waiting for 1000.
He: What's a thousand?
Me: (Huh? How do I answer that?) Umm, it's ten hundreds.
He: That's 500 more.
Me: Yep.
He: Ten is just like a hundred, except a hundred is ten times bigger.
Me: (Big grin.)

I love it! And he's no more brilliant than all the other kids who haven't yet been shut down by schooling.

So, I'm thinking my blog hits are growing exponentially. Maybe after I hit a thousand, I could make a chart. Eventually it'll flatten out and be logistic, huh? Anyone else watching how their numbers grow?

Share :

Facebook Twitter Google+
0 Komentar untuk "Math Teachers at Play #6 and Numbers"

Back To Top