Education Article for your Kids and make understanding for best school

Powered by Blogger.

Help! Questions about You Tube...

Back in May, my algebra class humored me with a discussion about what made our class work as well as it did. One student did a video of the discussion. She uploaded that onto YouTube and then deleted it from her camera. YouTube rejected it because it was too long. Is there any way I can recover that? I had assumed not, but I see one scene from it on the list of videos, along with the notice that it was rejected.

Also, can I moderate or prevent comments, or delete them? My students were brave enough to get videod while explaining math problems, and now someone has made a nasty comment.

Share :

Facebook Twitter Google+
0 Komentar untuk "Help! Questions about You Tube..."

Back To Top