Education Article for your Kids and make understanding for best school

Powered by Blogger.

Why I haven't been posting...

I use an iBook G4 laptop with DSL connection at home. A week and a half ago, I finally said yes to one of those pesky 'please let us update your software' messages I get regularly from Apple. My computer got trashed.

I will probably buy a new computer, but haven't done so yet. I think I'll be buying a desktop (mac, still), and getting my laptop cleaned up, fixed up, etc. Meanwhile I'm limping along, logging in wherever I can get wireless connection, since my ethernet connection doesn't work.

Anyone who wants to discuss this with me is welcome to phone me at my cell phone: 510 367 8 zero eight (one more than four). More gory details below. I've been spending more time reading actual books, hanging out in my yard, and cleaning house since the mini-disaster. It's all good, but I need to get this settled...

Today I'm seeing tons of good math posts, and am wishing I could join in more fully. But there's a 2 hour limit on my connection here, so I'm trying to just catch up on my blog reading. When I do come back, I'll have a few posts I've been working on offline. ;^)



=====
Gory details:
Apple techies graciously spent hours with me, even though I have no tech support contract, after I almost started crying about it being Apple's fault my computer was trashed. They and I agree that software cannot destroy hardware. But they think my hardware is at fault. (My ethernet connection broke back on April 14, and I bought a usb ethernet adapter and got my taxes out on time. So I use a usb port for my ethernet connection. One techie talked about the problem with the ethernet connection 'migrating' to the usb ports. Huh?!) My hard drive is almost full, which may have contributed to the problem. Besides no capacity for etherternet connection, I can't print. Etc

Share :

Facebook Twitter Google+
0 Komentar untuk "Why I haven't been posting..."

Back To Top