Education Article for your Kids and make understanding for best school

Powered by Blogger.

Maria Droujkova is visiting the Bay Area

I'm very excited that Maria Droujkova is here in Richmond and Berkeley for a few days. She'd like to meet with anyone who's interested, to chat about math and anything related. We'll be at Genki, in Berkeley, on Wednesday evening, from 5 to 7:30pm. I'm looking forward to it.

Genki is a reasonably priced sushi restaurant, on San Pablo at Cedar (1610 San Pablo Avenue, Berkeley, CA 94702, 510-524-1465). If you mention the math group, the person who greets you will point you to our table. If you can rsvp to me (suevanhattum at hotmail, or 510-236-8044) by 4 on Wednesday, I can give Genki a sense of how big a table we'll need.

It would be great to meet folks who are reading my blog.

From Maria:
I will be at a sushi place talking math with whoever is interested. I hope to brainstorm about the "Family Math Methods 101" I plan to run online - an open college-level elementary teaching methods experience for parents and community educators. If you would like to join the conversation, please come.
Cheers,
Maria Droujkova
http://www.naturalmath.com

Make math your own, to make your own math.

Share :

Facebook Twitter Google+
0 Komentar untuk "Maria Droujkova is visiting the Bay Area"

Back To Top