Education Article for your Kids and make understanding for best school

Powered by Blogger.

google+

I got a bunch of invitations to google+ recently, and deleted them. I hate having to think about another new way of dealing with the internet. Then I read a post written by The Daring Librarian, added her blog to my reader, and read the review of google+ (and comparison to Facebook) she linked to.

I'm on Facebook but I don't care for it. I don't like the 40 character limit on updates, and I don't like that the only way to connect to someone is to 'friend' them. I also don't like following every comment from every person I've 'friended'. I think google+ will work better for me, though I'll stay on Facebook for now. Instead of 'friending', you add a person to one (or many) of your 'circles'. I created a circle called 'math buds' and have about 15 people in that circle already.

I'm hoping everyone I'd like to connect with will be on g+ soon.

Share :

Facebook Twitter Google+
0 Komentar untuk "google+"

Back To Top