Education Article for your Kids and make understanding for best school

Powered by Blogger.

Day One: Changing the Paradigm With Good Activities

If you teach and your school year hasn't started yet, check out Jason's post at Always Formative describing his first few days. I want to find out more about the stereotype threat assignment, and I love the idea of getting brave volunteers to show something that didn't work. The handcuff idea sounds great, too.

My year has already started, but I'm bookmarking this for the beginning of next semester. He's teaching middle school and I'm teaching college, so I'll have to modify anything I use, but I'm looking forward to trying out some of his ideas in January.

Share :

Facebook Twitter Google+
0 Komentar untuk "Day One: Changing the Paradigm With Good Activities"

Back To Top