Education Article for your Kids and make understanding for best school

Powered by Blogger.

On Creativity in Teaching

From Eugene Peterson:
Creativity is difficult. When you are being creative, you�re living by faith. You don�t know what�s next because the created, by definition, is what�s never been before. So you�re living at the edge of something in which you�re not very confident. You might fail: in fact, you almost certainly will fail a good part of the time. All the creative [people] I know throw away most of the stuff they do.
Can creative teachers use this thought?




[Hat tip to John Cook, at The Endeavor.]


[I'm at camp with my son this week, and thought I'd experiment with scheduling a post or two. I've set this one to come out on Monday.]

Share :

Facebook Twitter Google+
0 Komentar untuk "On Creativity in Teaching"

Back To Top